About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Friday, March 11, 2011

70/365

We had an early morning start today, and a long drive up to DC.  Tomorrow is my G-dad's memorial service.  The whole family got together at the old house for the last dinner there as a family.  The house is sold, but the family is slowly taking special memories away from their home.  We made so many wonderful memories here.  G-dad, we love you and miss you so much!

Mottrom Dr.collage

8 comments:

  1. My heart and prayers are with you right now. These are wonderful pictures that will help you always remember the wonderful times you shared there. Letting go is so hard to do. I did some it myself today. It was hard. I cried. I cried when I wrote my post tonight. I cried when I read your post tonight. I found it interesting that it was at the top of my blog roll when I went to look at everyone's sites; I wonder if that has some significance. Anyways, I wish you peace during this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These two views of the home and the mailbox are beautiful. Nice collage. I hope that you will find comfort and peace in your beliefs. When I lose someone, I keep a little journal handy, and when a special memory comes to mind, I write it down. Some momories slip away, and it is nice to have them down on paper...it can be very comforting later on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Listen to Karren! She is a wise woman. You know my heart is with you tomorrow (today, I guess) as you say goodbye. I wish you peace and strength. I love the collage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice to hear that you could all get together one last time. I just walked through my Grandma's house for the last time, it was so special to hear, smell and see all the things that give me such great memories of her! Your photos are absolutely wonderful! Our love goes out to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful and holds so much meaning. That's so wonderful you were all able to get together one last time in the home, that must have been wonderful to have that moment. My thoughts are with you as you say goodbye.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My heart goes out to you. Happy that you have some precious memories you can hold on to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking of you! The house looks lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful collage. I like the walkway capture. Prayers to you and your family during this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete