About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Monday, March 21, 2011

80/365

Can't say much about my day other than my boys sure know how to argue!  I feel like all I did today was break up fights between my kids.  I did find time to workout again... it felt really good to get back in the gym, and get a little sunshine.  I know I have been going a little crazy on the flower pictures, but I just can't get enough.

dogwood

4 comments:

  1. Looks lke you have some sun going on there too, and that's good. Good luck with the fighting. Age old problem isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the backlighting. That a great shot with the blooms...go overboard with the flower shots, I'm ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is beautiful, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just talking to a mom at the gym tonight and we were saying it seems like it was one of those days where we said "no" a whole lot to our kids. Hope they like each other a little more tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete