About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Monday, March 7, 2011

66/365

Another day at the GA aquarium!  We met some friends at the aquarium this morning and had a great time.  It was the first time this year that it was not crowded with tons of school field trips.  I loved it!  The kids had a great time too :)

kids


I also had the pleasure of photographing 9 month old, Kelsey!  She is so sweet and fun to photograph.  I can't wait to see her again in 3 months.


Kelsey collage

10 comments:

  1. I'm just so in love with that aquarium shot!!! I going to have to try an attempt one when we go to the aquarium again! You are so right, she is absolutely adorable. Fabulous photos as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great silhouettes, I hope to get to an aquarium shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun aquarium photo! And those 9 mo photos are stunning and just adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I just want to squeeze those chubby little cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are making me want to go find an aquarium around here! Nice shot, and your storyboard if full of so much sweetness! She is a cutie and you did a great job of capturing her adorableness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The aquarium shot is fabulous as is the collage of Kelsey! What a cutie and what a fabulous photographer to show her off! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! I have an aquarium shot very similar to that but with our aquarium here in Japan! Very cool!! I just adore the shots you got of Kelsey! Her eyes look amazing!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! Great pics of the sweet girl too

    ReplyDelete
  9. The aquarium photo is really cool!

    ReplyDelete