About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

65/365

Today was a really great day.  The boys went with daddy to play at Bass Pro Shop, while I went with my sister to the outlet mall!  I took her so she could pick out her own birthday gift from us.  We ended up having some luck at Banana Republic, as always.

My pictures for today are of the boys playing ball in the house with their daddy.  I love the concentration while throwing the ball and the pure excitement of hitting daddy in the head.  My husband is so amazing with the boys.  What a great daddy!!

ball collage

7 comments:

  1. The look on Char's face is funny. Ben is 'cited about tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Shots. I love his tongue sticking out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha hitting him in the head?!? What a good sport. Great photos. The looks on their faces are priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! That is so cute! Their faces are so boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love their expressions!! All boy in your house, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Their expressions are priceless! What great pictures; it really shows how much fun they were having with Daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures made me smile.

    ReplyDelete