About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Monday, August 22, 2011

234/365

Today was a very special day... my big boy, Charlie, lost his first tooth!!  We were at a friends pool and he was eating pizza.  I was sitting on the steps and he came over to me and said, "Mommy, here is my tooth." Just as calm as can be.  I was shocked!  I asked him if he fell or hit his mouth or bit into something hard and he said no, it just came out.  I did not even know it was loose!  I guess we have to plan on the tooth fairy tonight!! :)

tooth fairy

And one of the group eating their "back to school" party cupcakes!

boys

1 comment:

  1. Yay for missing teeth ;0) cute pics of all of them together!

    ReplyDelete