About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Monday, August 15, 2011

227/365

Another day with Grammy and Poppy!  Chad comes home today... woohoo!!  The boys were playing "soccer" in the yard today... Blake loves all sports.

I have to add the story of the day... We were sitting at dinner and I think I laughed or something that made my stomach have a sharp pain so I made a loud cringing noise.  Charlie said "What happened Mommy, did the baby bite you?!"

Blake


Blake_1


2 comments:

  1. I think something's wrong with my computer! That ball is totally magnified and is about to eat Blakie!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! that is some soccer ball! I love his tongue sticking out in the first picture

    ReplyDelete