About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

237/365

School day is always a good day!  It is girls night out tonight too, so I am looking forward to 6:45!  After nap we went for a swim down at the lake.  The boys love to swim to the island... thankfully their Papa was up for a swim!

island

1 comment:

  1. I like this one a lot...it almost looks like they are walking on the water. Nice reflections and processing too.

    ReplyDelete