About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

236/365

Charlie woke up this morning to find Chad getting ready for work.  He asked him where he was going and Chad said, "to work, buddy."  Charlie said, "I thought you were going to quit work since we found the gold!"  Don't you wish we could all be as innocent as a child.

Blake and I had the morning just the two of us while Charlie was at school.  We went to the gym, the outlets, and Wendy's for lunch.  On the way to get Charlie I stopped to a tea at Chickfila and Blake asked me why we were going there.  I told him I was getting a drink.  He said "booze?"  I answered him no booze buddy.  I can't have that when I am driving.  He paused and said "I think you should still get booze."  Again, I love the way kids think!

After nap we took a little walk to Mimi and Papa's house.  The boys got along for the whole 3 minute walk next door!

walk_1


walk




No comments:

Post a Comment