About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

215/365

Another day at the beach!  Today was my favorite day!  The weather was perfect and the boys enjoyed the sand and water... finally!

Blake beach


Charlie beach_1


beach


beach_1


beach_2

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a blast at the beach. I'd love to be at the beach!! I've been away for a while, but congrats on your exciting news... baby #3! I'm sure we'll be seeing adorable pictures of the little guy? (I hope :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you to have a beach. Great pictures you get there.

    ReplyDelete