About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Monday, August 29, 2011

241/365

Well, it is official... we are having another BOY!  He is healthy and very active!  My boys are very excited to have another brother!  He is only 11 ounces right now and about 6.5 inches long.  Our due date is January 21st!

After the ultrasound we went to Chickfila and Monkey Joes with our friends.  It was a good day!  And ended with dinner on the dock!

Charlie is thinking hard about diving in... not today I guess.

dive

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I had three boys in a row also. The world needs good families like yours who can turn out good men.

    ReplyDelete