About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

135/365

Fun times with Daddy!

wilshire

4 comments:

  1. Nice shot, Jennifer! I love the color and the smiles on all of your guys faces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice spot you found and the photo of your men is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We almost went there today. And totally forgot about the butterfly release :( Did you guys catch that?

    ReplyDelete