About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

131/365

Another fun day at Grammy and Poppy's house.  Lunch with Aunt Linny, a little shopping, nap for Blake, Charlie played tennis with Poppy, and the boys went to the YMCA pool with Grammy.  Now it is time to relax!

tennis

6 comments:

  1. His outfit and the surroundings go so well...he is a handsome little guy. Nice picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like an old man heading to work...hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how wonderful to have his grandparents to spend time with, great times for all

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a wonderful time for all! And playing this with his Poppy--fabulous! I used to love to play tennis. It is sooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete