About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Monday, May 2, 2011

122/365

It is nice to be able to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather.  Blake will go outside to blow bubbles if it is raining, snowing, freezing, or just plain beautiful out.  My baby is so proud of his "new" bubble wand that we have had for a year or two!

bubbles

4 comments:

  1. That is some wand! I'd like to see what kind of bubbles it makes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how kids can remember so many things we want them to forget, and then forget something as significant as this in their mind. Very nice photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, too sweet! I love this bubble wand, I'll have to pick one up for my little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is a cool bubble wand!

    ReplyDelete