About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

130/365

Our power went out this morning and I almost freaked out... I had to get the boys to preschool and the car was in the closed garage!  It was the worst feeling when you know you are about to have a 4 hour break from the kids and then you can't get out of the house.  Luckily we live right next door to my in-laws and my father in-law does not work, so I got the kids out of the car and headed next door for some help.  He was so nice to come over and hold the garage door open so I could pull out.  I can't miss preschool unless one of my babies is sick :)  So, today was a great day after that little moment.  The boys were great today and I went out with my girlfriends for dinner!

Blake woke up from his nap in a great mood today!  He actually asked me to take his picture... so I took advantage of his happiness!  I really don't have any pictures of him in his room, so this was a great chance to capture a few before we move him to a big boy bed.


Blake


blakes room_4


blakes room_3


blakes room_2


blakes room_1


blakes room

5 comments:

  1. Awww....Blake moving to a big boy bed???? I hadn't even thought of it...he is growing up too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shots. I like his name on the wall. CUTE. You'll have to post pics of the big boy bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so adorable and growing up fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay, wow. They look like photos from a magazine. Great job! Love the one in his crib with his name behind him.. and fabulous texture in the first! If you use a soft brush to remove texture from the face/hair it will help blend. Then hit it with a harder brush after not so close to the lines. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great series and the first one is to die for. Love the boy, love the texture. Wonderful

    ReplyDelete