About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

125/365

School, nap, and last day of tee ball!  Charlie had fun today.  Don't know if he had fun because he likes tee ball or because it was the last day...

tee ball


tee ball_1


tee ball_2

3 comments:

  1. Love these! especially the haze on the others and the sharp clarity on Charlie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Karren. The haze adds a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, love how they are playing in the dirt.

    ReplyDelete