About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

201/365

Today I have been thinking a lot about someone that was killed last weekend who I did not even know, but she is connected to me through many that I do know.  Life is just so precious and sweet and we need to love everyone we care about like it is the last time we will see them.  I can't even imagine what her family is going through right now, and I hope that I never have to.  I know how blessed I am to have so many wonderful people in my life, and a new life growing in my tummy :)   Give everyone you love a hug and a kiss or a call to tell them how much you love them!!

Here is just one of my many sweet blessings!!

Blake window_3


Blake window_2


Blake window_1


Blake window

2 comments:

  1. These are ALL adorable. What sweet expressions you caught!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every day is a blessing for sure.

    ReplyDelete