About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

195/365

Today one of my amazing friends took me "out on the town."  We had coffee, got pedicures, and had lunch on the square in Gainesville!  It was even nice enough to eat outside.  I am thankful for the First Baptist Church kids camp and for my dear sweet friend for making me feel so loved!!  What a great morning!
Then we went to another friends house for some pool time.  We have been trying to get together all summer and something always seems to get in our way, but it worked today.  My boys did not even get a nap in today... early bed time... woohoo!  Great day!!

bedtime



No comments:

Post a Comment