About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Sunday, July 3, 2011

184/365

It has been a great weekend so far!!  We had some friends over for lunch on the dock and some swimming time in the lake... fun times!  At night, we went to the fireworks in Norcross with my parents.  I always love going there and the boys loved the fireworks.  Blake started out covering his ears, but then he said "hey, it not to bad... it not too loud!" They also went on the bounce house, pony ride and train ride!  And you don't have a complete night without ice cream and funnel cake!!  Great night!

Blake


Blake_1


Char


Char_1


Char pony


Blake_2


me and my boys

1 comment:

  1. That first picture is so funny! These are all great pictures. Happy 4th (a little belated).

    ReplyDelete