About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Monday, July 4, 2011

185/365

Happy 4th of July!!  What a fun day!  We had friends over for lunch and family over for dinner.  Our fireworks plans were rained out, but we made our own fun in the driveway!!

fishin


boys on dock

I have always wanted to play around with the bulb setting on my camera.  I think this is called "painting with light."  I am really happy with the way it turned out!!  Chad spelled out the kids names with sparklers!


sparkler


paint with light


paint with light_1


paint with light_2

No comments:

Post a Comment