About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

194/365

I posted it on facebook last week, so now I can let my blog friends know too... I am pregnant!  That is right, number 3 is on the way.  I had a 12 week ultrasound today and everything looks great!  It is so nice to see a healthy baby!  The tech said it is too early to guess the gender, but the doctor told me the guess was 80% accurate... so I had him guess.  He wrote it in a notebook so I could look at it with Chad.  It said... BOY!  I have to admit I was a little disappointed... I really want a little girl.  But the most important thing is that the baby is healthy.  We will have to confirm the gender at my 20 week ultrasound which is 96% accurate according to my doctor.  Here is a picture of my sweet little baby...

ultrasound 12 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment