About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

149/365 - Party with friends

It has been a great first day back from vacation.  I missed my boys so much and was ready to come home.  One of my best friends had a big Memorial Day party today and it was so nice to see everyone after a week away.  Charlie made a new "girlfriend."  He actually told her that she was his boyfriend, so we will have to work on that, but it was so cute to watch them interact at the dinner table!

Charlie and Gabrielle

1 comment: