About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

123/365

Tee ball Tuesday!  The kids played another game today.  Charlie still does not look forward to tee ball practice, but he is at least running after the ball now.  I think it is the "whole bag of treats" that daddy promised if he ran and got the ball.   We had a quick down pour while the kids were on the field.  The wind picked up and it rained for about 5 minutes.  One thing Charlie did like today was the new purple hat that one of the moms bought for everyone on the purple team!

Can you see how excited he is to be out on the field?  He is on second base and not facing the right direction. ;)

tee ball

3 comments:

  1. LOL! What a fun memory! May I ask what lens you use for the field shots? I do a lot of football pics. Yours are so bright and sharp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see he's thrilled! That's cool that he got excited about the purple hat though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh, that's how I look when I'm playing softball, I can hit but hate playing the field.

    ReplyDelete