About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

121/365

Little Leah turns one in two weeks!!  I had such a great time with this sweet family and adorable little girl!  Happy 1st Birthday, Leah!

Leah collage 4


Leah collage 2


Leah collage


Leah collage 3

5 comments:

  1. These are so incredibly beautiful! Good job! Happy (early) birthday Leah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful, and your photos of her are outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! You did such a wonderful job. Gorgeous little girl and family! Happy birthday Leah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Princess. Great collage, and I LOVE the bottom left bubble picture! It is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful baby doll. Love that bubble shot!

    ReplyDelete