About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Friday, May 13, 2011

133/365

Another day at Grammy and Poppy's house!  This time I was there to go visit one of my best friends mom in the hospital.  She finally got her kidney transplant she has been waiting for now for 5 years!!!  She is doing great and looks awesome!  It just makes me so happy I am tearing up just thinking about it.

But, before we went to the hospital to visit... my boys enjoyed watching a squirrel eat off the bird feeder.  If only the feeder had batteries in it that squirrel would be half way across the backyard.  And, I loved this one of Blake "reading."

bird feeder


Blake reading

5 comments:

  1. I love the little boy with his big book. Soooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of these pics! I am having a time with squirrels and my bird feeders--they will do anything to get bird seed. But the photo of your son with the larger-than-life magazine is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both photos are great. You have to give that squirrel credit for bing such a great an fearless gymnist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol. That squirrel shot cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete