About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

128/365

Happy Mother's Day!!  I feel so blessed to have two wonderful little boys.  They melt my heart and I fall more in love with them everyday... even when I least expect it ;)  Chad and the boys made my day so special and I am one happy momma right now.  Breakfast was made for me on the dock this morning, then a long cruise on the boat, and a cookout with friends!  I hope everyone had a very special day!  I love being a mommy!

mothers day

3 comments:

  1. You look so happy here with your darling little boys. What a fun day you have had, and it sounds like you received a lot of love. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw! Sounds like a great mother's day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated mother's day. I'm glad you had such a wonderful day. That is a beautiful photo of you and your boys!

    ReplyDelete