About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

179/365

My day started off nice when Charlie walked into my room and came over to the bed and said "hey pretty momma."  I think he hears Chad say that a lot, but it sounds so sweet coming from a 4 year old!

Today is also my 8th Anniversary with my wonderful husband!!  We have made so many great memories over the past eight years and have two beautiful children... I am so blessed!!  He is so good to me and surprised me with the new lens I have been wanting!!!  What an amazing guy I have... love you babe!  We had plans to go to a restaurant on the square in downtown Gainesville, and we did, but we did not stay.  I was not feeling well and the only thing that sounded good to me was... Chili's... my favorite!  So for our anniversary dinner we ended up at Chili's for my usual... nachos, and then drive thru blizzards at DQ... we are high class! :)  It was a great night!  And to top it all off, my in-laws kept the kids over night!!!!
We also went down to the dock to try to get a picture of the two of us before it got too dark... was not too easy.  On our way home we stopped by to see how the kids were for bedtime.  Well, Blakie worked his Mimi and Papa!! :)  Every night when I put him to bed, I rock him for a few minutes and then lay him in his crib.  He now says to me as I am putting him down... "No mommy... no sir... that is not nice!"  I just walk out and he settles very fast.  Well, tonight his Mimi stayed in his room for an extra 30 minutes on the twin bed next to the crib.  Every time she tried to leave he would say, "Hey Mimi, where you going?"  She even rubbed his back!  He knows who he has wrapped around his little finger! :)

anniversary

No comments:

Post a Comment