About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Friday, June 3, 2011

154/365

Today was Potty Boot Camp for Blake!!  Umm... it did not go so well!!  Charlie was a breeze, Blake... not so much.  I just don't know if he even knows when he is going on the floor.  Every time I took him off the potty he was go pee on the floor about one minute later.  I might just try again in a month.  I don't like potty training.  I would totally pay someone to do the dirty work for me!! :)

Blake potty training_1


Blake potty training_2


Blake potty training

4 comments:

  1. Oh he looks so adorable in his big boy pants. Hope the next boot camp day goes better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks awfully cute in his little undies though! Potty training is the worst. One more time and I'm done forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I love the one of him reading the book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It may not have been a successful day but the pictures are sure adorable. I LOVE the one of him reading the book!

    ReplyDelete