About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

163/365

I always love the weekends in the summer because we spend most of it on the water!  This evening we went by boat to my favorite restaurant on the lake, Fish Tales.  It is awesome because you sit outside with fans blowing and the kids playing in a very large sand pit.  The boys had so much fun!  We checked the weather before we left and it showed clear skies.  Well, while we were waiting for our food it started raining... very hard.  The wind started blowing and every one sitting outside had to get up and stand under cover.  It was kinda fun, but cold too.  After about 15 minutes it was beautiful again.  We were just glad the kids enjoyed it too!

Fish tales

No comments:

Post a Comment