About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

173/365

My mom is home from her trip to Switzerland... and my boys were so excited to see her!  She brought home little "stuff" from Europe for the boys... they love stuff!  I think the favorite things are the animal hats.  Blake likes to wear his backwards!  But I think that is because he can't figure out how to put it on the right way. :)

Blake hat

1 comment:

  1. This is so gorgeous. The textures in this photo are brilliant! I love that you chose black and white it highlights it so well!

    ReplyDelete