About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

107/365

Another beautiful day in GA!!  I had the pleasure of photographing such a sweet family today.  Two of the most precious little girls I have ever met!

Addison_1


Allred collage


Maricarter1


Addison

Allreds_1

9 comments:

  1. Oh, these are so beautiful! I bet the family is thrilled to pieces with them

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww beautiful! What post processing do you use? Lightroom or Photoshop?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful Jennifer! I love your processing too, they are so light and colors are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful Jennifer and Kelli! Where were they taken?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! Kara, I process with ACR and photoshop. Julie, they were taken in my yard and my neighbors backyard!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I missed this post somehow! What a gorgeous family ;) Great job Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just wonderful! I know they will love these shots!! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos and what a beautiful family. I bet they're thrilled to have these.

    ReplyDelete