About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

106/365

Today we finished spreading all of our rock in the front beds, but we still need more :(  We did get to have some fun today... we went to the Full Moon Party at Lake Lanier Islands, Sunset Cover.  It was too cold to go by boat, but we were happy that we went because now we know we want to go back in the summer!

moon

And one more picture I thought was pretty cool... a bird built a nest in Blake's helmet, in the garage!


birds nest

1 comment: