About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Monday, April 11, 2011

101/365

Today we did some much needed grocery shopping.  The boys were good for half the time!  After nap we headed over to our friends house for some park time.  The boys love playing together at the park, or anywhere for that matter.  On our way home we picked up a little Chick-fil-a for dinner... it is always a good time for some yummy fried chicken and waffle fries!

chickfila collage

4 comments:

  1. They are seriously so cute! You have wonderful lighting in your house! I really wish I had more and bigger windows! That dinner looks super yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more. Chick-fil-a is our daughter's restaurant of choice! (Mommy loves it too!!) They are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love love love that place and we never eat there. I think I know where I am going this weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete