About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Friday, April 15, 2011

105/365

Fun Friday!  I got a workout in and lunch with a friend.  Boys were invited to a birthday party at Monkey Joe's... always a favorite.  Great party!  The only way to get Charlie to leave the party was to bribe him into leaving cake behind and going to Sweet Monkey after dinner.  Sweet Monkey is a new self serve frozen yogurt place with about 130 toppings to choose from.  You pay by the ounce!

sweet monkey

1 comment: