About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

97/365

What a great day!  We went to the gym, to a park with friends for lunch, a little shopping, nap time, and now the boys are at Mimi and Papa's house!!  And I have a few minutes of me time :)

Blake woke up from his nap and I needed to take my picture for today.  So I asked him if he wanted to wear his hat and he said, "uh huh... but no pictures mommy."  I did not even mention taking a picture.  What a little stinker, I guess he knows his mommy... but I took a picture anyway!

Blake uga

5 comments: