About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

100/365

Yay... I made it to 100 days!!  Day 100 was a great day from us.  Well, it started with some manual labor in my yard, but ended on a great note.  We spent another afternoon out on the water.  Charlie actually went swimming.  It is freezing!!  The water has to be in the low 60s.  Crazy kids!!

lake day

1 comment:

  1. These are fun. I'm so glad lake weather is upon us again!

    ReplyDelete