About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

111/365

Easter Party time... for Charlie!  I am not a fan of parties at school, because it eats into my free time without the boys.  But, I do like the Easter party... well, just the egg hunt.  Ms. Sharon, Charlie's teacher, had a great idea to make it an even match.  Every child has a necklace with different stickers... bunny, flowers, eggs, carrots, etc.  They were only allowed to pick up the eggs that had their matching sticker.  Everyone had the same amount of eggs and it lasted longer than 30 seconds.  I loved watching how excited Charlie got when he found his eggs with the flower sticker on them!

School egg hunt

3 comments:

  1. What a smart teacher. That is a great idea! LOVE that...and your photo is really cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. I also love when they put the kids' names on the eggs and they have to find just their eggs. It makes it last longer and teaches them to read in a really fun way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea to make things even, I always really enjoyed the school functions and went to all of them. that was one of the best things about being a "stay at home mom", it enable me to share those wonderful times with my boys.

    ReplyDelete