About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

104/365

Day two of pee wee tee ball went well!  Charlie said he did not want to go and Blake said "Blakie like tee ball... Blakie go."  Poor little guy can't wait to get out there and play.  I was not paying attention at practice today and one of my friends said Blake got away... he was on the field.  I had to run out on the field to get him to come back.  He was so mad at me.  I think he will be my little ball player in a few years!

blake flowers

1 comment: