About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

365/365

Yay... I made it to 365/365!!  I have to say that I have been a slacker the past two months, but I will make sure to go back and add some pictures just for the sake of the 365.  I think I missed 5 days this year with no picture... pretty good I think.  I do plan on taking pictures every day next year, but another 365 is in my cards.  I might try to post a weekly wrap up every Saturday or Sunday, but I have not decided yet.

I will blog more later... I have to write something for the last day of the year!  But for now, here is my picture of the day.  I thought I will have gone into labor before now, but it looks like little Ty is happy where he is :)

Maternity_2

1 comment:

  1. This is great!! You did so good. And I love all the lights pictures below too :)) Gotta try that next year

    ReplyDelete