About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Saturday, January 7, 2012

1/52

Happy New Year!  I have decided to change my blog this year from a 365 to a 52... 52 weeks.  Hopefully I can get motivated to post every week.  I think I will post on Saturday nights.  I have my camera by my side almost everyday, so I normally take a picture everyday, but I want to have the flexibility to miss a day here and there.  With that said... here is a snapshot into our first week of the year!

January 1, 2012

guitar


guitar_2


guitar_1


January 6, 2012 - Charlie lost his 3rd tooth!  Just fell out while he was eating breakfast!

tooth

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Jacob and Eliza still LOVE their guitars. You go girl on the 52 week. If I could ever get my site back up I would consider something.

    ReplyDelete