About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Saturday, December 24, 2011

358/365

Merry Christmas Eve!  Today we are celebrating with Chad's family.  Our family time started with games in our front yard with lots of cheese and crackers for appetizers :)  After dinner the presents started flowing.  Charlie wanted to pass out every present right away and Blake was happy after he opened up is first gift!

Blake


boys


Gammon fam


Our family

No comments:

Post a Comment