About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Friday, August 26, 2011

238/365

Potty Training Round 2!!  I tried training Blake about 3 months ago and I gave up very quickly.  So far today he has done pretty well.  We have only had a couple accidents, but I think he is getting tired of it and now does not want to sit on the potty at all.  I just wish there was a potty training service... I would totally pay! :)  He likes being called a big boy, but when we gets sleepy he could care less what you call him!

potty training day 1

2 comments: