About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Friday, August 19, 2011

231/365

Today was open house at the Preschool!  I am so excited about this year!  The boys loved their teachers and I know they will have so much fun with their new friends.  Charlie's class is full of his little buddies and Blake is always up for meeting new friends.

open house


And we finished the day with dinner at our friends house!  We brought Mellow Mushroom... yum!  I also had time to take a few pictures of sweet little Allizah... the happiest little girl I know!

collage1


collage3


collage2


2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures!!! You are the best....you captured Allizah perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete