About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

235/365

Today was a very memorable day!  A bottle washed up on shore today with a treasure map inside.  It was a map for "Pirate Island."  Papa made a pirate flag for the boat and we all set out to find the treasure.  We had to hike through the jungle to the beach where the treasure was buried.  The boys brought their swords to fight off any pirates we might run into.  I had to stay in the back so that they could protect me because I did not have a sword.  We heard wild parrots in the trees that the pirates sent out to find us.  It was so much fun!   My boys will never forget their pirate adventure!  I think this should go down in the books for the Best Papa Award!  Thanks for a great afternoon, Papa!!

pirate island_3


pirate island_9


pirate island_13


pirate island_16


pirate island_1


pirate island_19


pirate island_20


pirate island

Charlie is convinced that we have enough gold now to buy a new jet ski, boat, bikes... anything we want and Chad can now quit work because we are rich!!

And, I can't forget the tooth fairy!  She was sweet to Charlie... she gave him $5.75!


3 comments:

  1. That's the best treasure chest ever!! ;) What a fun adventure for the boys!! Their Papa has my vote :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! Sounds like a fun adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the coolest thing ever! What a great idea and a grand Papa!

    ReplyDelete