About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Blake's new boots

I went shopping to find some cowboy boots for Blake's halloween costume, he is going to be Woody, and of course, Charlie will be Buzz Lightyear!  I found some!!!  Kohl's had Toy Story cowboy boots, what could be more perfect.  I brought them home and Blake has not wanted to take them off.  And, Charlie wanted a pair too, so now I have two cowboys. :)



2 comments:

  1. Love the boots, too cute! Blake is getting so big! Can't wait to see Halloween pictures, I know they will both be so precious in they're costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the boots!! And the Zoo pictures. Let's take them all back to the zoo this fall. I think J&E would love it

    ReplyDelete