About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Great morning at the zoo!

What a wonderful day!  The boys and I went to the zoo today with Grammie, my mom, and her best friend, Lol, and her grandson Michael.  We had a great time.  Blake loved the animals this time.  I think he actually looked for them this time.  Charlie was a little "teacher" today.  He tried to keep the two younger boys in line all day.  He helped Blake and Michael around the zoo all day.  I have needed a day like this for a while, one that is easy and fun.  It is easy to lose track of the fun times when you go through the grind day to day.  I love my boys... I just wish daddy could have been there too!










and every good day should end with ice cream...















1 comment:

  1. That is one yummy looking ice cream cone! Looks like a great day at the zoo. The weather was awesome yesterday!

    ReplyDelete