About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treat?

Happy Halloween!  We had a great night!  We made a long trip up to NJ for my grandpa's 90th birthday celebration, so we were in Rumson, NJ for halloween!  Both of the boys loved going door to door.  We told them to say trick or treat and they would say treat.  I could not understand why they would not say trick with the treat.  Well, we said say trick OR treat and, well, they chose treat :)  I guess that makes sense.  We drove 13.5 hours all the way through the night back to Gainesville after trick or treating... what an amazing husband I have :)  Here are some pictures of my sweet little Buzz and Woody!










 

1 comment:

  1. Blake makes a sweet little Woody! looks like the boys had agreat time!

    ReplyDelete