About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Saturday, October 22, 2011

295/365

Last day at Disney World!  We spent the day at Magic Kingdom again.  I think this is the best park for young kids.  It was much more crowded today then it was on Thursday night.  We mastered the Fast Pass though, so we never waited in line longer than 20 minutes.  I don't think the boys would have lasted any longer.  We were out again until 11:30 at night.  I am so exhausted and so are the boys.  Four days is plenty for us at Disney!  What a magical 5th birthday for my baby!

Disney


Disney_1


Disney_2

Waiting in line to meet Jessie and Woody.


Disney_3

Jessie and Woody were the only characters that Blake would walk up to.  He was scared of all the others.  I was so amazed.  He seemed to only talk to Jessie though...


Disney_4


Disney_5

Waiting for Charlie and Daddy to pass by on the roller coaster.


Disney_6

Their favorite dinner... corn dogs, cheetos, and coke!  It is going to be hard to break this habit when we get home!


Disney_7

No comments:

Post a Comment