About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

292/365

It is time for Disney!!!!  Today we start our drive to Disney World for Charlie's 5th birthday trip, but before we left we had a little hiccup in our plan.  The plan was to leave around 8:00 in the morning... we left around 10:00.  Want to know why... Charlie was in the ER!!  He decided to stick his finger in the drain of our shower and it would not come out.  Chad tried to cut the shower drain, but our tools would not touch it.  His finger was swelling up so fast that I thought he needed to go to the hospital.  After Chad pulled out of the driveway I was a mess.  I called my mom crying and decided to call the hospital to let them know he was on the way.  Then I called my friend that used to work in the ER and she called a couple times to make sure he would be okay.  The worst part was when my little boy looks into my eyes for help and I can not do a thing to make it better.  But the bottom line is... he is fine and we left for Disney a little late.

After an 8 hour drive we made it.  The boys were so excited.  We stayed at the Wilderness Lodge... awesome hotel!!  They had a fire on the beach every night for roasting marshmellows.  We are so excited for a magical time!

Disney


We could see and hear the fireworks at Magic Kingdom from our room.

Disney_1

1 comment:

  1. What an awful thing to have happen right as you were ready to leave. I am glad he is OK. have fun.

    ReplyDelete