About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

271/365

Charlie told me on the way to school this morning that they say the pledge every morning when school starts.  He also mentioned that as soon as he could say it all by himself he could bring a flag home.  So, we started practicing the whole way to school.  I have to say that I am one proud momma today... he came home with a flag!!  My big boy can say the Pledge of Allegiance all by himself!

flag


flag1


And one just because I love my babies so much...

boys

No comments:

Post a Comment