About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

257/365

Today is organize the files day... fun times!  I have been putting off everything because I have too much to do, so nothing gets done.  After school, Charlie and I will have some time together while Blake is still with Grammy.  They went to the zoo today and had a blast.  Charlie and I went to a friends house after school for about an hour... Charlie wanted more time though.  It is so nice to have some one on one time with my boys.  They both are so much easier and fun to be with when they don't have any competition!

Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment